Maintain your website for peak performance & security. Repair, upgrade or optimize your existing website.
Web Site Repair
Fix or improve your existing website
Numerous websites are riddled with errors, security vulnerabilities and have room for improvements. This could be contact forms that don’t work, websites that don’t display on mobile devices, slow websites and a multitude of other issues. Let us provide you with a free inspection report on your website’s health with authoritative tools like Google Speed Test, Google Search Mobile Test, https test or web audit.
- Defective contact forms and communications issues
- Delinquent SSL certificates
- Defective calculators and dynamic user feedback widgets
- Various website errors
- Mobile responsive display issues
Relocate Your Digital Assets
Move or migrate your existing website. Transfer selected content, data or whole framework from server A to B. This can apply to a multitude of cases, but here are the most common scenarios:
- Move from web host to web host (ex. AWS >> Google Cloud)
- Move from different software platform (ex. WordPress >> Drupal)
- Move from different architecture (ex. Static >> Dynamic)
- Upgrade software platform version (ex. Drupal 7 >> Drupal 9)
- Transfer from localhost to server
Web Site Optimization
Improve conversion & user interaction
When the visitor gets to your website, you want them to take a specific action. This could be making a purchase, booking an appointment, making a reservation or any other action that will result in a positive gain for your business. This metric is called the conversion ratio. It’s the ratio of visitors that complete a desired action versus those who don’t when they visit your website. So say your site gets 100 visitors, and 5 of them complete the order, your conversion ratio is %5. We try to increase that conversion to make sure that more of your visitors complete the conversion process.
- Increase wesite page load speed
- Improve sales through professional copywriting
- Targeted landing pages